Affordable Self-catering and B&B Accommodation near Vryheid on a working Jersey Dairy & Nguni Beef Cattle farm boasting a historic sandstone homestead and 5 cottages in the Skurweberg valley, 8 km from Vryheid. Click here for directions.
- FREE 500MB Wireless Internet
- Hosting 1 to 35 guests, whether for couples or groups.
- Mountain views, clean air & fresh spring water.
- Complimentary with your stay: Fresh Jersey farm milk Coffee, tea, & sugar.
- Fully equipped kitchens, microwave, fridge, freezer, stove, oven, Cutlery, crockery, linen & towels.
- Discount for Groups or longer stay.
- Venue for Family gatherings, birthdays, school/ church groups getaways, Think scrums & team building.
- Caravans, Backpackers & Bikers are welcome.
- Ample Parking also for Trailers & Trucks & Interlinks
- Laundry self service available.
- Private Military & History Museum.
- Assist with visits to Anglo-Zulu and Boer-War Battlefields.
- Bird watching.
- Use of our private library.
- Bee keeping.
- Motivation & discussions on financial freedom, investments and the Stock Exchange
So, looking for just that single comfy overnight, a break away or longer-term, We Can Help You
TEL: (+27) 82 944 0562 (Petra)
TEL: (+27) 83 459 3697 (Louis)